Monroe is one of the most respected brands in the heavy-duty and commercial vehicle industry. 100 years in the making, Monroe provides long-lasting shock absorbers and struts you can trust and with the quality and durability you’ve come to expect. Made for the road ahead, Monroe promises their shocks will provide a comfortable ride.
- Magnum 65 Series Shock Absorber
- 8.33 in. to 10.33 in. Collapsed to Extended Length
- Designed for air spring and tapered-leaf suspensions
- Nitrogen and gas-charged shock maintains tire-to-road contact due to better aeration
- Larger Piston Bore helps the shock handle heavy mileage and usage
- 1.75 in. Bore Size
- 2 in. Stroke Size (Travel Length)
- 2 Year, Unlimited Mile Warranty
Individual (12 per carton)
2 Year, Unlimited Mile Warranty
18-41762-000, 18-41762-002, 18-60764-000, 18-60765-000, 18-60765-002, 18-69674-000, 1841762000, 1841762002, 1860764000, 1860765000, 1860765002, 1869674000, 315555, 315616, 654990, 659178, 66118, 66122, 814903000000, 81490300000000000, 814903003528, 815000000000, 83038, 8C2418080DB, 8C2Z18125D, A83038, APL-101734, ASH1136, AT164G, FLS-83038, GAB83038, GBL 83038, GBL83038, M66122, M83038, MTR83038, S13879, TDA 83038, TDA83038
There are no reviews yet.